How to Apply
In order to become a student of the Pre-university Training Faculty, you should have either a valid registration in the RF or to have an invitation from the University.
In order to make an invitation for studying it is obligatory: To send an e-mail to the Faculty (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
- a form (Russian, English, Vietnamese, Chinese, French languages – see the appendix);
- a scan-copy of the passport (the passport must be valid at least 12 months before the departure from the RF);
- a scan-copy of the secondary education certificate.
The period of invitation forming makes 30 days. The service is free. Transportation of the official invitation is paid by students themselves (to the address noted in the form).
After the arrival to the University provide the following documents:
- Original document on secondary education, legalized according to the established procedure;
- Six photos of 3x4 cm size (colored or black and white);
- Original document of a medical assessment, certificated by an official body of health service of the country, which assures that the applicant is not ill of public health hazards;
- Medical certificate saying that the applicant is not ill of HIV, AIDS and malaria parasites;
- Application form (is given at the Faculty).